One of my latest food obsession is Zoe’s Chicken Protein Plate. Actually, I’m pretty obsessed with anything Zoe’s – I’m sure you have noticed that I use their seasoning in most anything I cook that calls for seasoning. If you don’t have a Zoe’s near you – I am truly sorry. 😦
Luckily, I have one practically in my back yard!
Back to the Protein plate. I’m a carb girl, so this is pretty impressive that I love it so. My mom and I usually get one and split it for lunch a couple times a week. The plate has Zoe’s signature slaw and their grilled chicken and onions. The chicken and onions is pretty self explanatory but I had to Google the copy cat recipe of the slaw. Both SUPER easy.
The ease of picking it up really can not be beat but I wanted to make it for dinner one night and when making it for more than 2 – it is more cost efficient.
- 1 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta
- 6 -7 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (I used a splash of white vinegar along with this)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste.