Here is day 2 of my Sweetheart’s Italian food inspired Valentine’s Day Week.
This one is so simple, I actually feel bad saying “it’s part of a special week menu” – but not too bad. 😉
Had it not been so simple he may have had only 2 special meals instead of 3 because Friday, I’m going all out!
Well, all out for my standards.
Anywho, here’s the scoop on the simplest meal ever.
Crockpot Italian Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 bag small carrots
- 16 oz Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 Tablespoon dry Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Add all ingredients to your crockpot, vegetables on the bottom. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Remove chicken to a bowl and shred. Remove vegetables to separate bowl. Take juice from crockpot and pour over the shredded chicken.
Add garlic bread and it’s perfect!