Chocolate and nuts.
Oh, how I love thee.
Let me count the ways.
Hersey Kisses with almonds, Mr. Goodbar, Goobers, Goo-Goo Clusters, Snickers, turtles……
There are so many ways to enjoy this combo but can you really beat good old chocolate covered peanut cluster??
Can you beat the ease of a crockpot??
So why not combine the two?!?
Crockpot Chocolate Covered Peanuts
(adapted from Fake Ginger)
- 2 pound white almond bark
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar
- 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Let cook on low for 1 hour with no stirring. Once the hour is up, stir to mix all together. Cook for another hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Scoop spoonfuls of candy on to wax paper or into candy liners. Let cool completely.
2 thoughts on ““All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ~ Charles M. Schulz”
You won’t believe this – tomorrow is National Chocolate Covered Peanut Day and this submission will be shared on FB! I had to hurry and approve it so I could get it in the line-up! Congrats! Kelli @YG
Yay!! Thank you!! 🙂